AVID AE-55 Headset with Microphone- NEW Colours
AVID Products is excited to announce the release of the AE-55, a sleek new headset that raises the bar. Understanding how difficult it is to meet the many diverse testing requirements when choosing headsets, AVID has developed one that takes the worry out of the equation for you. The AE-55 delivers on the various state and TELPAS specifications and is designed for quality performance and comfort.
At AVID, our commitment is to enhance the learning experience for students, while making it easier for educators and procurement professionals. The evolving testing requirements are an area where the AVID team felt a difference could be made. After learning of the challenges across school districts to meet the equipment requirements, our goal was to design the perfect headset solution. After much collaboration, product testing, and using the Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS) as a baseline, we developed the AE-55. Available in 2 highlight colours (Orange and Blue) with a 3.5mm TRRS or USB 2.0 plug, the AE-55 offers such standard features as a 270'' rotating noise-cancelling microphone, adjustable ambidextrous design, and much more!
- Noise-reducing ambidextrous design
- Chew resistant cord with velcro tie for quick storage
- Unidirectional Noise-Cancelling Rotating Microphone
- Soft leatherette padding - easy clean ear pads
- Reinforced strain relief
- Advanced sound quality
- Also available in Blue (please request on order if required)
- Version with 3.5mm plug instead of USB also available - see HPB069D
- Version without microphone available - see HPB052A & HPB053B
- Classroom Packs are also available and include a storage case with 12 headphones.